Atoms Values Trasp
Atoms are rendered with transparency dependent on the associated scalar value. On one side of the threshold value the atoms are rendered as hard spheres.
On the other side their transparency depend on distance from the threshold value.
This module converts the molecule to an uniform volume in which sites occupied by atoms are
represented as spheres of points. Each point has value corresponding to the associated scalar atom value.
The resulting volume is then volume rendered by the standard AVS/Express
||From where the radius of the spheres used is taken.
- Fixed radius
- The sphere radius is equal for all and it is set using the Scale slider
- Atom radius
- The radius is the one defined in the selected info set for the atom type
- VdW radius
- The radius is the Van der Wals one defined in the selected info set for the atom type
||The scale of the spheres.
||The side of each cell of the resulting volume.
||Defines on which side of the threshold the atoms are rendered as solid spheres.
- The atoms which value is above the threshold are rendered as solid spheres
- The atoms which value is below the threshold are rendered as solid spheres
||From where the color of the solid spheres is taken.
- Atom color
- The color is the one defined in the selected info set for the atom type
- Solid color
- The atoms are colored by the color defined below
||The exponent for non linear transparency. If greater than one makes the differences in
transparency more visible. Remember that atoms with a value. The transparency depends on the distance of
the associated value from the range threshold (increase with distance).
A value of exactly one disables this enhancement and the transparency
is a linear function of the distance from the threshold.
||Reverse the mapping of values to transparency. If set atoms near the threshold are
more transparent respect to the distant ones.
|Use manual limits
||The range for values is set in the fields below. If not set the value limits are computed by the module and
show in the fields below.
||Lower value limit for the range.
||Upper value limit for the range.
||Threshold value between the two value ranges (solid and semi transparent).
||Select the solid sphere color.
||The renderable version of the volume.